We are excited to announce that Harmony Place will be re-opening for in-person programs on October 4, 2021!
While we wish we could see everyone in person in October due to capacity restrictions that will not be possible. For the coming months we will be following a phased re-opening plan based on individual need prioritization* and the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services guidelines.
We will contact you by phone when we are able to welcome you back to Harmony Place.
Virtual programs will continue to be offered until further notice.
We are committed to keeping you safe as you return to program. The following protocols have been put in place in accordance with the Government, Public Health, and the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services guidelines.
- Individuals returning to program are highly encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccination status must be disclosed before returning to Harmony Place and information will be kept in the individual’s file. All staff, contractors, volunteers, students, and visitors must also provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption.
- Mandatory daily screening including temperature checks for everyone entering Harmony Place. Individuals who do not pass the screening are not permitted to enter.
- Personal protective equipment including medical masks and face shields must be used by staff, contractors, volunteers, students, and visitors. Individuals receiving services and supports are encouraged to wear a mask or face shield when possible.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be taking place multiple times per day.
- Individuals will be in small cohorts in designated locations to reduce the number of people they come in contact with.
Thank you for your patience as we implement these new measures. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Antonella Paolicelli, Executive Director by phone 416-510-3114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in person again soon!
*Individual need prioritization considers the following (as explained by MCCSS).
- physical and/or health risk of individual;
- other supports available or being utilized by the individual;
- Supports for people where caregivers must return to work and that work is outside the home;
- continuity of service for people who had previously received supports;
- individual choice and informed risk; and,
- other circumstances as determined by Harmony Place Management.