|POSITION TITLE:||Special Events Volunteer|
|SUPPORT:||Board of Director, Executive Director, and Community & Operations Coordinator|
|LOCATION:||Toronto with remote opportunities available|
Special Event Volunteers are needed to help with all aspects of fundraising events both in planning and support on event day, to ensure a positive experience for attendees. Volunteers will work along Harmony Place Board of Directors, staff, and other volunteers to help raise awareness and critical funds for Harmony Place’s programs.
There are various type of volunteer positions and we’d love to chat with you to see what role would work best for you.
Committee volunteer Responsible for the overall planning and development of Harmony Place’s 30 Anniversary celebration and other fundraising events throughout the year
Event day support: Help execute our events by setting up the event space, volunteering at registration, setting up a silent auction or a number of other event-related roles
- Ability to read and write in English at an intermediate level.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to use technology (computers, televisions, iPads, stereos) or willingness to learn
- Experience working in event-planning
- Ability to work both independently from a home office and onsite at Harmony Place or venue location
- Physical ability to stand, bend, lift, etc. depending on the position selected
- Ability to commit to the time commitment of the specific role (to be discussed during interview)
Harmony Place is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all people. Persons who anticipate needing accommodations may call 416-510-3114 or email email@example.com.
To be considered for a volunteer position please forward your cover letter & resume to: kathleen @ harmonyplace.on.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose qualifications most closely match our requirements will be contacted.
Leave a Reply