Donate by mail
Download our printable donation form that can be returned by mail along with your donation to:
Harmony Place Support Services 6-132 Railside Rd. Toronto, ON. M3A 1A3
Donate through United Way
If you’re a United Way donor you can designate your United Way donation to HPSS. Simply indicate on your employee deduction form that you’d like your donation to go to Harmony Place Support Services.
Donate through Fundscrip
Fundscrip is an innovative program that lets you earn money for HPSS based on things you buy everyday like groceries, gas and other household items.
Donate items In-Kind
- Food & Kitchen Items: New and Unused – Coffee, tea, sweeteners, plastic cutlery, paper/foams plates, napkins, tea cloths, grocery store gift cards, dish soap, hand soap, household cleaning supplies
- Personal Care Items: New and Unused – Shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, other unused misc. beauty supplies, women’s clothing (all sizes), & men’s clothing (all sizes)
- Entertainment: Musical instruments, games, magazines, flat screen TVs, iPods, iPads
- Craft Items: Art supplies (paint, markers, pencil crayons, construction paper)
- Furniture: Folding tables, leather reclining sofa & chairs
Planned giving is a thoughtful process that enables you to make a lasting contribution for generations to come. You can show your commitment to the disability population by bequeathing a gift through your will.
This type of giving can also provide important tax benefits for you.