Last Call Before Fall – Dinner Dance
Join us for the event of the summer! Enjoy a delicious buffer dinner, bust a move, and support Harmony Place with your friends and family on September 7, 2019.
Entertainment – Buffet Dinner by Capers-On-Location – Cash Bar – Auction – Raffle – Prizes
Third Party Events
What are Third Party Events?
Third Party Events are fundraisers benefiting HPSS that are coordinated and implemented by an individual, community group, organization, or company with little to no support from HPSS staff or volunteers. All Third Party Events must be approved by HPSS before the event can be promoted using HPSS’ name and logo
Third Party Events are a great way to raise funds and awareness of HPSS programs while having lots of fun with your friends, family members, co-workers, and community members!
Every event, big or small, helps us raise the necessary funds to ensure there are opportunities for growth and inclusion for adults with disabilities in our community.
- Event listings on our website, social media platforms, and in upcoming newsletter(s)
- HPSS promotional materials
- Approval of the HPSS name/logo on event promotional materials
- An HPSS representative to attend the event
- Processing of tax receipts in accordance with CRA guidelines
- Funding and reimbursement for event expenses
- Donor list
- Additional promotion or advertising for your event
- Guaranteed attendance or volunteer support at your event
- Application for gaming licenses
- Prizes or auction items
A tax receipt is given to people/companies who make a donation of $20.00 or more to Harmony Place Support Services. Donations “in-kind” may also receive a tax receipt. Please confirm with us prior to ensure eligibility.
In order to process tax receipts we require the following information:
- Donor’s Name
- Donor’s Address
- Donor’s Telephone Number
- Donation Amount
Tax receipts will not be issued for:
- Donations under $20.00
- The purchase of admission tickets, raffle tickets or auction items
- For donated services (e.g. entertainment)
- Some in-kind gifts may not be eligible to receive a tax receipt